Lachy Strachan’s recipe for grilled buffalo wings with cubano ranch dipping sauce
Lachie Strachan’s recipe for grilled buffalo wings with cubano ranch dipping sauce
This is one of my favourite quick & easy buffalo wing recipes that gives maximum flavour but minimal effort. But the best part is that grilling first with the Lanes BBQ SPF 53 Rub means you don’t trash your grill with a saucy mess! All rubs listed are available to purchase from Heat & Grill in store or online at www.heatgrill.com.au
- 2 kg Chicken wingettes (wings with the tips removed)
- Olive oil
- Lanes BBQ SPF 53 Rub
- 50g Unsalted butter
- ½ Cup Lanes BBQ One
- Legged Chicken Buffalo Sauce
Cubano Ranch Dip:
- 2 Tbsp Lanes BBQ Cubano Rub
- ¼ Cup milk
- ½ Cup whole egg mayonnaise
- ½ Cup sour
- Preheat BBQ with the lid closed for 10 minutes & then reduce to medium direct heat.
- Combine the Cubano ranch dip ingredients in a bowl and mix well, set aside for serving.
- Lightly coat wings with olive oil in large mixing bowl and shake a generous amount of Lanes BBQ SPF 53 rub over them to coat all the wings evenly.
- Place wings on the direct cooking grill leaving a little space in between each and close the lid. Grill for around 6-8 minutes each side until golden brown.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter & the buffalo sauce until fully combined. In the last few minutes of grilling time baste the sauce over the wings and close the lid again to let it set over the wings.
- Remove from BBQ & place into a large mixing bowl. Toss around to evenly coat all the wings in the residual
- Serve whilst hot with the cubano ranch sauce and enjoy!