LISTEN
Watch
on air now
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Man shocked on roof in Dallas

MML

A man has died after suffering an electric shock on the roof of a Dallas shopping centre.

The man was an electrician working at the time.

Worksafe is at the scene.

The MFB and paramedics tried to treat the man, 24, when they first arrived at the scene but were having difficulty because of the tin roof.

The shopping centre, Dallas Fresh Plus, is near the intersection of Blair and Phillips streets.

There’s traffic delays in the area.

Advertisement