‘Media Watch’ with Jimmy Bartel! His six ‘captain obvious’ gripes
Whack! Jimmy Bartel has wasted any time turning the blowtorch on his new found colleagues in the media!
He’s listed his six “we already know!?” lines he says commentators CONSTANTLY trot out as if nobody already knew.
While his tongue was firmly in cheek, the former Geelong ace fired up on Sportsday.
His six big grips.
- “Do you know Mike Pyke once played rugby and scored against the All Blacks!? Every time he touched it in the AFL it got mentioned!”
- “Do you know Scott Pendlebury once played basketball!?”
- “Do you know Steve Smith started as a leg spinner?”
- “Do you know Ash Barty took a year off tennis to play BBL?”
- “Do you know Mark Blicavs used to be a steeplechaser?”
- “Do you know Dave Warner does sand sprints?”
Click PLAY below to hear Jimmy’s rant!