Photos: Melbourne, the bollard city
140 concrete blocks have been planted overnight in eight prominent Melbourne locations.
• Queensbridge Square at Queensbridge Street, Southbank.
• Queensbridge Square at the intersection with Southbank Boulevard footpath
• Boathouse Drive under Princes Bridge
• Federation Square at the Swanston Street/Flinders Street intersection
• Flinders Street Station at the Swanston Street/Flinders Street intersection
• Southern Cross Station between Collins Street and Lt Collins Street
• Southern Cross Station at Bourke Street
• Queen Victoria Market surrounds
Program reporter Michael Hilder checked them all out.