Podcast: Steve Price and Andrew Bolt – Tue 09 Feb, 2016
Podcast: Click play to get your daily dose of Steve Price and Andrew Bolt. In this epsiode:
* Stuart Robert doesn’t look good.
* If Stuart Robert goes, it will be the third Minister Malcolm Turnbull has lost in a month.
* Andrew says cut spending, don’t raise taxes.
* Andrew says Tony Abbott and Joe Hockey were correct – The age of entitlement is over.
* The ‘Closing the Gap’ report on Aboriginal Australia is out tomorrow. It won’t be good.
* Andrew dismisses claims that white racism is behind Aboriginal absenteeism from School.
* Are we wasting money on submarines?