Police conduct road safety blitz at Meadow Heights, netting 19 unregistered vehicles
Police have conducted a road safety blitz at Meadow Heights, with three unregistered trucks from the same company among those caught in the sting.
Police were set up on Pascoe Vale Road when they intercepted the trucks between 10am and 12pm on Monday.
All three were unregistered, with one having an expired registration and two having suspended registration.
The three male drivers of the trucks were not issued with any further infringement notices.
Some of the other offences detected:
- 19 unregistered vehicles.
- Six unlicensed drivers.
- Three suspended drivers.
- Three positive preliminary oral fluid tests.
- One probationary driver offence.
- One unrestrained child offence.
- Two vehicles were also impounded for suspended licence offences.