Questions Ross and John have been asked in the US
Turns out they don’t see a lot of Australians in The South, so we’re a bit a novelty at times, and the questions have flowed.
Here’s some of the questions we’ve been asked so far, and we’ll update as we go!
(Trains is the favourite so far!)
1. ‘Do you have Chevrolets and Fords and other normal cars in Australia?’
2. ‘Have you ever seen a kangaroo?’
3. ‘Do the kangaroos jump in the car with you?’
4. ‘Do you have our music or different music?’
5. ‘Do you have trains in Australia?’
6. ‘So, are you guys British?’
7. ‘What’s the Australian dollar worth – pretty much like the Euro?