RECIPE: Emma Dean’s ‘Strawberries and Basil Cream’
Emma Dean’s recipe ‘Strawberries and Basil Cream’
Thank you Green Leaf Produce for letting me take over your stall! xo
- 1 punnet of strawberries, green tops removed and then sliced.
- 1-2 tablespoons of caster sugar (depending on the sweetness of the strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Small bunch of basil, finely sliced
- 1 tub of BULLA Cr?me Fraiche
- Toasted coconut to serve
Combine the strawberries, caster sugar and balsamic vinegar together, and set aside to mascerate for 5 minuts.
Gently combine the basil and the BULLA Cr?me Fraiche together so as to not loosen the cr?me fraiche up too much.
Using pretty glasses, arrange the strawberries and cr?me fraiche together in layers, topping tithe toasted coconut and fresh basil leaves!
Enjoy! This is one of my favourite summer desserts!