Ross and John’s list of things that have changed names
Ross and John have come up with a list of things that have changed names over the years.
The issue came to a head after the boys read in the paper somebody had been issued with a “future court attendance notice” instead of a summons or subpoena.
Other things that have changed names recently…
- Speed cameras- road safety cameras
- Prison – Justice Centre
- Customs – Border Force
- Homeless – rough sleepers
- Garbo – Sanitation Manager
- (In footy) utility -> swingman
- Bench – interchange
- Insurance salesman – financial adviser
- Secretary – executive assistant
Click PLAY below to hear more on 3AW Breakfast