RUMOUR FILE: Dog ingests ratsak at Altona dog beach, sparking baiting fears
RUMOUR CONFIRMED: There are fears dog baiting is happening at a popular dog beach in Melbourne’s south-west.
Shannon told 3AW Breakfast her dog Scout was poisoned after eating a fish believed to contain Ratsak at Altona beach.
‘She started to vomit really badly, I noticed there was fish in one of her vomits.
‘Quite a bit later she was still vomiting and there was a green looking pellet.’
Shannon told Ross and John she rushed Scout to the vet who confirmed she had ingested Ratsack.
Thankfully, Scout has now made a full recovery.
Click PLAY below to hear more on The Rumour File