Sayings and phrases that actually mean something different
Burnso discovered the true meaning of ‘Netflix and chill’ this morning.
It sparked from a conversation about sayings in life that actually meant something else.
Ross informed him it was actually an offer to come over, watch movies and get intimate.
Ross: ‘Netflix and chill means houghmagandie.’
‘It’s not even rhyming slang!’ a shocked Burnso said.
OTHER SAYINGS WITH HIDDEN MEANINGS
- ‘Anyway?’ (code for) – I want to leave this conversation.
- ‘I’m not racist, but?’ (code for) – a racist comment.
- ‘I’ll let you go?’ (code for) – I’m bored out of my brains.
- ‘With respect?’ (code for) – you are a moron.
- ‘Must catch up?’ (code for) – I want to see you in future, but not now.
Click PLAY below to hear the discussion on 3AW Breakfast