Scorcher’s Melbourne tour to make your head fall off
Scorcher Davidson strode into the 3AW Breakfast pre-show meeting this morning and made a big statement.
‘I took tourists on a tour of Melbourne and their heads fell off!’
That’s apparently a good thing, folks.
Due to popular demand, below is Scorcher’s full itinerary.
Click play below to hear Scorcher recant the evening with Ross and John!
The night took place in Collingwood and the CBD. In order:
- Cheeseburgers, dim sims and beers at Easeys, Easey Street, Collingwood
- Pims at Rooftop Bar, Swanston Street
- Pints at Sista Bella, Drewery Place, City
- Drinks at Croft Institute, Croft Alley, City
- Cocktails at Manchuria, Waratah Place, City
- Dinner at Ruyi (Chinese restaurant), Liverpool Street, City
- Nightcap at New Gold Mountain, Liverpool Street, City