Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Teenage girl saves young cousin from being electrocuted at Bellbridge

A brave teenage girl who saved her cousin from being electrocuted has recalled the terrifying incident on 3AW Drive.

Olivia, 14, came to the aid of her six-year-old cousin Pepper last month, who suffered an electric shock while swinging from a lamp post at their grandparent’s home at Bellbridge, near Albury.

Some quick-thinking prevented the situation from becoming tragic.

‘I was just so scared,’ Olivia told Tom Elliott.

‘I didn’t know what was going on.’

Click PLAY below to hear the full story on 3AW Drive

Advertisement