The top five gripes of Australian pedestrians revealed!
The top five gripes of Australian pedestrians have been revealed!
Research has found several things bug CBD walkers.
- Other pedestrians who don’t keep to the left.
- Footpaths being too narrow.
- Cyclists riding on footpaths.
- Pedestrians who walk while using their mobile phone.
- Fellow pedestrians smoking.
Tom Elliott spoke with Harold Scruby, Chairman and CEO of the Pedestrian Council of Australia, who called for several changes.
Click PLAY below to hear more on 3AW Drive