Tom Elliott learns the ‘dos and don’ts’ on dinner party etiquette!
Turns out it’s actually good manners to arrive late to a dinner party!
Etiquette expert Anna Musson from The Good Manners Company spoke with Tom Elliott about dinner etiquette.
- Arrive 10 minutes after the assigned party time. Never early!
- Bring a gift eg. Wine, chocolate, handmade biscuits. Not Flowers, as this creates more work for the host.
- If you bring wine, don’t be offended if they don’t drink it that night.
- Don’t take home any leftovers! As tempting as it may be!
- Check if you need to take your shoes off before entering the home.
Click PLAY below to hear more on 3AW Drive