Update: Street performer catches fire during safety inspection of her show
A street performer who caught fire during a performance in the CBD was being inspected to ensure her show was safe.
?Hemlock Majarne, coordinator the Australian Circus Theatre Association’s peer safety assessment program, told Ross and John these shows are meant to look dangerous.
‘Although it was a horrible incident, in some way, this shows our system is working,’ Mr Majarne said.
The performer suffered burns to her back and leg.
Click play for the full story