Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Worker dies, two others critical after toxic gas leak

3AW NEWS

One worker is dead and two others are in a critical condition after inhaling toxic gas at a paper mill near Albury.

The incident happened at the Norske Skog mill at Ettamogah about 3pm today.

Fifteen workers were taken to hospital and 150 staff evacuated from the site.

One man has since died.

What the exact substance was and the cause of the leak are not yet known.

Worksafe will investigate the incident.

Photo: Nine News Melbourne

3AW NEWS
Advertisement