Aussie prawns with herby pan juices
- 1kg Australian tiger prawns, peeled and tails left on
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 3 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- Handful of dill, roughly chopped
- Handful of mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. capers, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Preheat a large non stick fry pan over medium high heat and let the pan come to temperature for a few minutes.
Meanwhile dust the prawns in the semolina and add the oil to the pan.
Cook the prawns for 3-4 minutes or until they are cooked through and the semolina crust is golden brown.
Transfer the prawns to a serving plate before turning down the heat on the pan.
Add the good knob of butter to the pan followed by the shallot and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant and translucent.
Add the herbs and capers and cook for a further minute before removing from the heat and adding the lemon juice and zest.
Add a pinch of sea salt and some freshly cracked white pepper then drizzle over the prawns and enjoy.