Matthew Lloyd reflects on the biggest AFL stories of 2021
Matthew Lloyd has rated Alastair Clarkson’s messy departure from Hawthorn as the biggest news story of the 2021 AFL season.
Lloydy rated his top seven yarns on Sportsday on Monday night.
- Alastair Clarkson’s Hawthorn exit.
- Taylor Walker’s racism incident.
- Nathan Buckley leaving Collingwood.
- Melbourne breaking a 57-year premiership drought.
- Toby Greene umpire clash.
- Eddie McGuire’s exit after the Do Better report at Collingwood.
- Carlton’s review and David Teague’s exit.
Press PLAY below to hear Lloydy explain his selections