Most Australians don’t know basic first aid for treating spider bites
Despite being home to some of the world’s most venomous creatures, a new study has found most Australians don’t know basic first aid when it comes to treating spider bites and stings.
So Ross and John decided to find out.
They asked toxinologist Julian White.
‘Essentially it’s the same first aid you’d use for a snake bite,’ he explained.
‘So that’s a pressure bandage, immobilisation technique.’
Click PLAY below to find out more on 3AW Breakfast